Low Mileage / Pro Build
If you are in the market for a low mileage, perfectly built, high end expedition truck camper. This is it. Our Nimbl / XPCamper is now for sale.
One of the lowest mileage 3rd Generation (2007) Ram 3500 available, powered by the legendary 5.9 Cummins – all topped with a very lightly used NIMBL Vehicles / XPCamper. One of the world’s best truck campers.
The vehicle is being sold by the founder of the NIMBL Vehicles & XPCamper Owners Club.
The truck is in excellent condition, with very low mileage (78,000 miles / 125,000 kms). The camper itself was purchased brand new in January 2018. It was recently refreshed by Nimbl’s California factory in 2021. Rebranded as Nimbl and with some great factory installed upgrades.
An outstanding example of a highly capable expedition vehicle. Exceptionally maintained and in excellent condition.
The addition of a full compliment of top quality recovery gear and camping accessories makes this ‘turn-key sale’ a unique opportunity to literally drive it straight to your nearest ‘out there’ camp spot.
$139,000 USD (Close offers considered)
The truck is currently registered in BC, Canada but is easily imported into the US. The camper is removable, allowing us to offer separate receipts for truck and camper if required.
Don't just take out word for it
“.. This rig is so nice. It’s the cleanest used camper we’ve seen! ..”
_ Nimbl Factory Staff
Remote camping. With (almost) all the comfort of home.
Best In Class
From our first night camping in the rig. We knew we'd made the right choice.
Work, rest or play
A comfortable dinette space with gallery rear window. The table drops to create an extra sleeping space.
Nimbl and Spacious
Compact on the road. Statuesque when raised, with an interior height of 6' 5".
Designed by a Yacht Architect, it has an incredibly spacious interior. The 270º views from the full Queen bed can be stunning too, window layers of insect mesh, clear vinyl and blackout blinds cleverly adapt to your preference.
No more midnight pee walks
A sit down toilet and hot indoor shower (Maybe too much info but has been 'pee only' since new!)
When others stopped. We pushed on. A Nimbl camper gets you there.
Nothing beats an outdoor shower with epic views. Hot or cold, your choice. We loved it so much, we almost exclusively used this shower.
When you go remote. You need a vehicle you can trust. Colombia's La Guajira is one of the harshest living environments you can find. Child's play for a Nimbl camper.
Legendary truck. Top spec equipment. Built by Scully Off Road in Sacramento, California.
The base vehicle is a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 ST, the Cummins 5.9 diesel and manual shift making short work of any terrain it’s way. Being a 2007, it also does not require DEF and happily consumes both Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel sold in more developed areas and ‘normal diesel’ sold elsewhere.
We have done various truck modifications to greatly assist our overland and off-road curiosity. The suspension has been beefed up, heavy duty replacements on all steering components and lockers to ‘lock up’ the wheels on each axle, avoiding wheels spin and gaining grip when required. A bunch of other items either increase functionality, reliability or ease of travel.
The rear 2/3 seat has been removed to accommodate a custom lockable drawer system. The 1/3 seat remains for an additional passenger.
The truck comes with a number of spares.
- Fass Fuel and Water Filters
- Dodge OEM Fuel Filter
- Ram OEM Air Filter
- Engine Hoses
- Ram OEM Serpentine Belt
- Various fluids.
- Spare Icon ICS Shock
- Spare Wheel Hub
- Miscellaneous other spares.
- Custom Buckstop ‘XP’ Bumper w/ PIAA LED fog and driving lights / PIAA 18″ LED Ligh Bar
- Warn Winch – 16.5ti w/ synthetic cable
- White Knuckle Off Road Rock Sliders
- Bushwhacker Fender Flares (Front)
- Weathertech Window Shields
WHEELS + Suspension
We run the rather excellent Yokohama Geolander M/T 003 tires (295/70/18). The 18″ wheels give us a lot more load capacity than 17″ wheels and this holds true for the 18″ tires too. The 18″ Yoko’s are rated to 4080lbs each, their equivalent 17″ tire is only rated to 3,195lbs. A significant difference, especially multiplied by 4 wheels.
The new Yokohama M/T 003 have found a way of considerably reducing the road noise affecting a lot of chunky M/T alternative rubber, increasing durability and also improving performance when wet. If you want an M/T tire but spend a reasonable amount of time on asphalt then this tire is an excellent option for you.
- Carli Front End Upgrade Kit – Trackbar / Ball joints / Stabilizer
- Synergy Heavy?Duty Swaybar Links
- Mopar Upgraded Steering box
- Synergy Steering Box Brace
- Synergy Heavy?Duty Steering?Kit – Drag Link / Tie Rod / Bracket
- ARB Lockers – front and rear
- ARB Differential Breather Kit – front and rear
- Yukon Free Spin Hubs
- Titan 60 Gallon Fuel Tank w/ Skid Plate
- FASS Titanium Fuel Pump / Filters
- PacBrake PRXB Exhaust Brake
- ARB Twin Air Compressor w/ Inflator Kit
- ARB – Deflator / Tire Repair Kit
- SPod Switch Panel
- Jimmy Jammer Door Security Plates
- Tuffy Underseat Security Box
- Viper Central Locking and Alarm
- Custom back seat slide drawer system
We are fortunate to have contacted Toby at Scheel-Mann
Arguably the best Expedition Camper on the market. Recently refreshed at Nimbl HQ.
The Nimbl Camper is extremely capable and will provide you with a high level comfort for a lengthy and enjoyable trip but more than enough off-road toughness to get you off the beaten path (and back out again).
The shell is a two-piece fibreglass/carbon composite. In driving mode the top is lowered to just above truck height, improving aerodynamics, lowering the centre of gravity and allowing it access under lower bridges, trees, powerlines etc. In camping, mode the top shell raises to a 6’5″ interior height.
Inside, several creature comforts have been cleverly nested alongside each other. There are a ton of features and a surprising amount of storage too. You can cook, clean, sleep, plan, work and relax with ease.
Solar, Power + Electrical
- 4 solar panels @ 3 x 160W / 1 x 190w (670w total)
- Brand new Victron MPPT 50 – 50w Solar Charger with Blutetooth / App connectivity.
- 4 batteries @ 300 AH AGM 6V ea (600 amp 12V)
- Marine grade cables and connectors
- Marine Breaker 360 – Blue Sea Systems/main shut off switch
- Blue Sea ACL Charge system (
2 waycharging system for camper batteries)
- 1000w Magnum pure sine inverter w/battery monitoring system
- 30 amp SmartPlug shore power inlet
- Upgraded to 8awg cables throughout
- Interior Blue Sea 110v sockets and USB sockets.
- Upgraded Roof Lift System with manual override.
The solar system was upgraded at the NImbl factory in June 2021.
The extra solar panel provided an additonal 180 watts of UV to the batteries.
The MPPT was installed to make the most of that extra UV. Faster charging and able to suck more amps into the batteries from available sunlight.
HEATING + Water System
- 76 gallon heated fresh water tank with gravity fill
23 gallongrey water tank
- Johnson water pump with
- Webasto Dual Top diesel water/air heater
- 3 stage Doulton water filtration system (Paper -> Charcoal -> Ceramic)
- Outside shower
- Countertop – fiberglass with water catch in black
- Faucet – SS, single handle with ceramic valve
- Hands-free electric operated water delivery system
- Stainless steel sink
- 2-way fan over galley
- Overhead cabinet with LED under-mount lights
- Stainless steel hardware
- 4 Storage drawers with ball bearing sliders
- 4.3 cu.ft. (130l) 12V compressor marine fridge with freezer, double locks
- Webasto X100 Diesel Cooktop
We installed a small variable speed extractor fan directly behind the frodge which vents to the outside. Helping keep the fridge cool in high heat, venting air to the outside via the original fridge grill.
- High grade foam for seats with Sunbrella fabric
- 3 stage telescoping table – converts to bed
- Marine hardware for all hinges and latches
- 3 heat outlets in main cabin
- 2 heat outlets in storage area
- 1 heat outlet in water bay
- 3 LED lights
- Magnetized bug screen for entry door
The dinette seating foam was recently replaced at the Nimbl Factory and has not been used since.
- Cassette toilet C402
- Shower faucet – SS, single handle with ceramic valve
- Fan to vent bathroom and cabin
- Shower curtain
- LED light
- Toilet paper holder (waterproof)
- Retractable clothing line
- Teak grate
- Under bed storage with custom storage bags
- Gooseneck LED reading light in bed area
- High-grade foam and Sunbrella fabric for mattress
- Front storage area behind tent in front nose of camper
- European spring mattress system from Froli
- Storage pockets above bed
- Large operable skylight with lights, mosquito netting, and sunshade
- All windows with built-in shades and mosquito netting
- 1 rear large dual pane window
- 1 side large dual pane window
- 2 side small dual pane window (kitchen and door)
- Tent with mosquito netting and removable privacy curtains
- 2 reversible fans in the ceiling
The camper comes with a number of spares.
- Spare Johnson Water Pump (new)
- Spare water line and valves.
- Webasto Dual Top OEM service items
- Webasto Stove Top OEM Service Items
- Jonathan Hanson – Overlanding Guide Book
- Various seals
- Numerous others …
A 'Turn key' purchase.
Outstanding recovery gear. Fully appointed camper. Ready to roll.